Snackbowl!
Hopefully Superbowl Sunday made all of your snack dreams come true!
Mine did! I went over to Momma and Poppa Sturke's casa after work for some (always) seriously delicious eats!
Before work, I built a solid base by downing some kale juice.
I know, I was looking at this with the exact same face you're making right now... only I had to drink this stuff! It looked pretty questionable because I added carrots, radish greens, an apple, and cucumber to it. Definitely not the greatest combination, but I guess there's no wrong way to drink vegetables. :/
But let's get back to all that talk of yummy snacks!
Yummy!!! Momma Sturke and our awesome spread!
We munched on some awesome cheese, salsa, chips and a super easy (and awesome) dip made of cream cheese and pepper jelly, and a meat plate!
I am obsessed with this cheese! It's an awesome soft cheese with caraway seeds in it. Oy. Definitely one of those cheeses you have to ration otherwise you'll be one sad panda in a day or two.
Oh, and we watched some football too... whatevs.


Comments
It wasn't bad. I think I will leave out the tomatoes. But I put a banana in every single smoothie. I can't do all veggie. And the milled flax seed really helps the consistency and give it a creamier taste. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
I'll try that recipe tomorrow! I think I've got everything except for the flax seed. That sounds delish.
Mine tasted like fresh-cut lawn (I'm guessing since I didn't sweeten it - adding honey is genius), so I tried to cut it with some carrot orange juice I had bought in a bottle, but then it just tasted like lawn + carrot and orange.
Blerg. I had to just force it down because at that point, I had used up like 75 vegetables.
Let me know if you come up with any other killer combinations lady!