I make zero sense.
I've done some serious wardrobe cleaning and I've been making up for lost articles of clothing by hitting up the online shopping rounds like nobody's business and basically buying two things for every thing I got rid of. :/
In complete seriousness, I've got three different orders coming from ASOS, one from Warby Parker, and just got a package from Forever 21. Blarg.
Because Yerin has known me for too long (and this somehow gives her the right to be completely honest with me), I asked her if there would ever be an occasion to wear a white jumpsuit in life.
She told me to return it because I'd never wear it again, so I kept it.
And this is probably the only time I'll ever wear it.
But you know how it is... you never know when you'll be invited to a champagne tasting/art auction aboard Elton John's yacht in the French Riviera... and when that day comes, I'll be prepared and Yerin won't be able to attend on account of having no white jumpsuit in her wardrobe to wear.
I didn't keep everything from my Forever 21 order, so I met Yerin at Fair Oaks to return some things and then we scooted to Angeethi for some awesome Indian food for dinner.
We were starving so we started with the vegetarian appetizer sampler. Everything on this plate was awesome - especially when smothered in the cilantro chutney. Ugh. I could drink that stuff.
It was AMAZING. We shared the Tikka Masala and the Rogan Josh...
Their garlic naan was awesome!
It's a good thing I'm working as much as I am because otherwise I'd probably eat here every single day. So good that on the little survey our nice waiter asked us to fill out, I gave them a 6 out of 5.
And let me tell you, this stuff is even tastier the next day. Make sure you take an extra order of garlic naan home too. Oy. Too delicious.


Comments