Glasses!
I got another trial run of Warby Parkers in the mail the other day! Yippee!
I posted about Warby Parker almost a year ago (check that post out HERE with some videos about what they're all about) and never ordered any after my first at-home try on. But I'm actually thinking of hitting up two pairs this time. :/
But that only means that two other people in the world get a pair too, so it's kind of the right thing to do...
I wanted to post some photos of what my face normally looks like with glasses on in order to get an accurate feel for what these will look like in real life. It's a lot of this these days:
look of concern when a white hair shows itself...
judging Tierra from The Bachelor when she's being super cray and dramatic...
So these are the two I'm sticking with... the Linwood in a gorgeous violet magnolia color
I posted about Warby Parker almost a year ago (check that post out HERE with some videos about what they're all about) and never ordered any after my first at-home try on. But I'm actually thinking of hitting up two pairs this time. :/
But that only means that two other people in the world get a pair too, so it's kind of the right thing to do...
I wanted to post some photos of what my face normally looks like with glasses on in order to get an accurate feel for what these will look like in real life. It's a lot of this these days:
look of concern when a white hair shows itself...
judging Tierra from The Bachelor when she's being super cray and dramatic...
So these are the two I'm sticking with... the Linwood in a gorgeous violet magnolia color
and the Marshall in striped sassafras
Oooh I'm kind of excited.
If you're in need of some glasses (or sunglasses) Warby Parker's the place to go! They do at-home try ons where they'll ship you 5 frames of your choosing for free and when you're ready to order, they're only $95 a piece! With a prescription!
I'm ashamed to say I paid three times that amount on my last pair of glasses and that was with a discount! Ridiculous!
Anyone gotten Warby Parkers before? Do you have a favorite frame?




Comments