Spoiled Rotten!

I had an awesome surprise at work today from Momma and Poppa Shep! They stopped by to drop off a gorgeous gift from them and Sheppy! The Kara Ackerman Talulah necklace I had been ogling!


It's a beautiful rose gold and a perfect length to wear long with other necklaces or to wrap around twice. I'm so obsessed!

Not sure it goes well with gym clothes though...

I also had another gift waiting for me when I got home! My Birchbox came today!

It wasn't as glitzy as some of the other boxes I've gotten, but apparently glitz isn't everything because I have found my favorite product of all of the products I've ever gotten from them! I'll definitely be purchasing the full size!

This is THE greatest moisturizer I have ever used! I can't even describe how my face feels right now without sounding weird, but I'll certainly try.

1. It's not greasy or heavy.
2. But it feels like a grown up moisturizer.
3. My face feels like a baby's butt.
It is amazing.

I've been faithful to Shisheido products for facewash and moisturizer for a while now (I'm also obsessed with Estee Lauder's facewash), but I'm going to have to jump ship and go with France on the moisturizer... and at $28, it's a great price compared to the $40 for Shisheido.

Ready to sign up for Birchbox? DO IT!

For $10 a month, you can count on a little surprise box at your door, because well, Momma and Poppa Shep don't have enough time to be visiting all of you and dropping off little surprise packages with big bows on them! :D

Comments

Leslie said…
I got a different sample moisturizer that I LOVED. It's a CC cream, which is apparently the better version of a BB cream, which I wish someone would explain to me. I'm considering buying it full size as well, but I'm an Oil of Olay combination skin facial moisturizer girl, $10 folks. Not sure I can switch to $30.
Joann said…
OH! I got a CC cream last month! Is it a small gray bottle with a little tint in it? I liked it, but it smells like leaves from a grapefruit plant I own, which for some reason turns me off of it. I need to stop being weird about random stuff. :/

Popular Posts