New Friends!

I was forced to have a crazy productive day today because of the crushing pressure of the upcoming holidays. Yay.

I find that I have a higher tolerance for errand-running when I'm properly fueled. Getting hangry in the middle of a Target parking lot isn't good for anybody.

I put some goat cheese and harissa on whole wheat naan, sliced an avocado and hit it with some salt and peppaaaah. Yum. Harissa is my new sriracha. If you happen upon some at the market, get it. Smother it on everything.

Thanks to a full belly (and the level-headed mind that comes with that) I did get a lot of errands done and as I was headed to my car after my last stop, I saw a Petsmart across the street and bought myself a little treat: some friends!

Aren't they precious? Ever since the turtles upgraded their living situation, I've been left with a little hole in my heart only a pet could fill. These guys will have to do until I can get my hands on a pet unicorn. I think I'm going to name them Jax and Opi. 

Did I mention I've been watching a lot of Sons of Anarchy lately?

Since I bought these fishies, I decided I need to do an extreme home makover of the bachelor pad (I also fell asleep to an episode of Hoarders last night and it always makes me a little paranoid), so I'll be spending the rest of my evening moving things around, throwing things away, and basically simplifying my life.

Oh, and it's the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show tonight! No viewing party this year, but I'll be watching! You should too!

Comments

K8 said…
Ermahgard you got fishies?!?

Popular Posts