Bang Envy. :/

I WANT BANGS.

If you've been with me long enough to remember that unfortunate run-in I had with a pair of scissors in my bathroom one night, you probably know that it's better that I stay away from bangs.

But...

Grace Potter can do it!

and...

Rose Byrne can do it!

and...

(duh) the Great Bangs Goddess, Zooey can do it!

WHY. CAN'T. I?


Okay, clearly I need to give this some more thought. Thanks InStyle for slapping me across the face and reminding me that bangs are not for everybody. Tough love. I like your style.

Comments

Leslie said…
Try it! Side-swept bangs! They're fun and if they don't work, you can make them disappear. Baby steps.
K8 said…
I agree with Leslie! Posted from my shiny phone with the gigantic screen.
Taylor said…
I think you would look good with bangs, sounds to me the lesson to be learned from your last experience is to get them done by someone who knows what they are doing

Popular Posts