Ann Sather's!

I'm going to give this place its own post... our last stop on the way out of Chicago was at Ann Sather for some of their famous cinnamon rolls!

We actually made our cab driver make a pit stop on the way to the airport!

Oy. SO delicious.

I'm not a sweet-breakfast person (I'd much rather have eggs and toast than pancakes/french toast/waffles), but I am totally an Ann Sather's cinnamon rolls breakfast person!

These rolls are soft (perfectly undercooked in the middle), glazed juuuust right (not too sweet - and they gave us extra icing on the side), and cinnamon-city!

Next time I'm in town, I'm bringing a pan of this stuff back with me.

Do not leave Chicago without trying these (and bringing some back for me - consider it a finder's fee)!

And we didn't even try any of their other offerings! They are a full Swedish diner/restaurant (definitely go for breakfast!) and they also make Swedish waffles, Swedish pancakes, and an insane french toast (they actually use thick slices of their cinnamon rolls and dip that in french toast batter, cook it up, and serve it with mascarpone, granola, and berries)!

Need a reason to visit Chicago?

Boom. You've got one.

Comments

Popular Posts