Wednesday

Wednesday was a rough day! I had the day off, Dizzle and his cousin came up to meet me for lunch, then I scooted off to Alexandria with Yerin, where we ate out some more and played with clay.

Woe is me.

Yummers. We had lunch at Ford's Fish Shack and I got the Fish Tacos. Phenom!

Dizzle!

We had dinner at Southside 815 (obvs). Alexandria's interpretation of Soul Food.

We tried their fried pickles - yummy, but they use sweet pickles, which are fine, but you know... there's nothing better than a good ol' fried dill pickle.

And then Liam Hemsworth came and joined us for dinner and the three of us split the fried chicken. 
No big deal.

Ceramics went well too - super awesome ceramics instructor came by and said my sculpture was "really beautiful." I almost passed out. Her approval means everything to me because I want to be her. She also invited us out for beer and fries with the class afterwards, because she's cool and we're ceramic-al soul mates.

Goals for class next week: share a beer and fries with the coolest ceramics instructor ever. Oh, and actually get a piece of art finished. We've been going to class for four weeks now and I have nothing to show for it other than a pretty extensive knowledge of every happy hour menu in Alexandria. :/

Comments

Popular Posts