Oy. Adam Levine

The new Maroon 5 album is MY JAM. It's just everything you want and love about Maroon 5. I saw the video for their latest single One More Night the other day and I mean... Adam Levine...

He's figured it out. The move where he goes from doing a sit up to standing straight up is certainly impressive (he's a yogi!). But no, he doesn't stop there. Is there anything more adorable than a guy holding/loving up on a baby? 


As if the tattoos, hazel eyes, scruff, boxing gloves, sensitivity, and overall coolness weren't enough...

It's just not fair. It's kind of like making a movie where Ryan Gosling just plays with a box of kittens for two hours. If they ever make a movie like that, I would hope they have the decency to make it in IMAX 3D.

Midnight showing, anyone??

Comments

Susan said…
I love how this video makes him look tough and normal sized. He is teeny tiny in person.
Joann said…
Have you seen him in person?? OMG. I would be soooooo jealous.

Popular Posts