The Webster Collection
Ugh. It gets me every time. I was going online to check the balance on my Target card and I didn't even get to log in before I was hit with a visual slap in the face of a collection so enticing that it is now an hour later, I have yet to log in, but I've got three items in my shopping cart.
Progress.
I have seen these ads for a while, but Target has curated a collection called "The Shops at Target" and they feature five different shops, most importantly, The Webster.
If Lilly Pulitzer and J Crew had an affordable love child, it would be The Webster. They're based out of Miami, so brace yourself for lots of great summer finds! Maxi dresses, tunics, great prints, and yummy colors. I know, it's just so unfair.
Progress.
I have seen these ads for a while, but Target has curated a collection called "The Shops at Target" and they feature five different shops, most importantly, The Webster.
If Lilly Pulitzer and J Crew had an affordable love child, it would be The Webster. They're based out of Miami, so brace yourself for lots of great summer finds! Maxi dresses, tunics, great prints, and yummy colors. I know, it's just so unfair.
Sleeveless Jersey Dress $29.99
Women's Cap Toe Wedge Pump $39.99
Scoop Neck Dress $39.99
Flutter Sleeve Dress $42.99
They've got a men's and baby collection too, both are pretty adorbs as well. I guess I should get to checking the balance on that Target card... Check out The Webster's collection HERE!






Comments