Stinker.
I woke up this morning to an unwelcome guest in my bedroom. :/ I know, if I had a nickel... (ha!)
Only it wasn't like that at all. As with all unwelcome guests, human or otherwise, I promised this guest I wouldn't kill him if he promised to never come into my house again.
And with that, I set him free outside. It's funny how the bachelor pad is swarming with little critters. Well, not funny... actually really, really troubling. I try not to think about how many creepy crawlies are making themselves at home while I'm asleep or not watching.
Ugh. Bugs.
One of the many perks of living in an underground-ish dwelling. Extra friends!
Only it wasn't like that at all. As with all unwelcome guests, human or otherwise, I promised this guest I wouldn't kill him if he promised to never come into my house again.
And with that, I set him free outside. It's funny how the bachelor pad is swarming with little critters. Well, not funny... actually really, really troubling. I try not to think about how many creepy crawlies are making themselves at home while I'm asleep or not watching.
Ugh. Bugs.
One of the many perks of living in an underground-ish dwelling. Extra friends!


Comments