Willard's BBQ!

Oh man... I'm so jealous. Susie introduced me to the wonder that is Willard's BBQ a while ago and I just had to pay it forward.

I introduced it to the guys a while back and just found some photos of the experience. I was probs in a serious BBQ food coma at the time since I forgot to blog about it!

Yummers! I got the Burnt Ends last time since we met a girl in line that had driven all the way from Arlington in rush hour traffic just for some burnt ends. Worth it.

MJ is SUPER psyched for this experience. As he should be.

And LK, ever the fundamentalist, cradling his two pints of straight up BBQ. No sides, no fluff, just meat.

The running crew (well, everyone but me since I had to work) stopped by Willard's after their run over the weekend and I'm getting hit by a serious BBQ craving, so I figured I would post these old pics and torture myself even more. :(

Must. Get. BBQ. Soon.

Comments

Leslie said…
I don't even like BBQ (outside of Allman's in Fred) and that looks amazing.
Joann said…
I'm not a huge fan of BBQ either but this place has definitely changed my mind! We should check it out sometime, their key lime pie is also the shizz.

Popular Posts