Tastes Like Chicken

I decided since it was a rainy day today that it would be an excellent day for comfort food. So I made myself a lovely meal of roasted chicken, creamed spinach, and macaroni and cheese… no big deal, actually sounds kind of nice, right?

Only it wasn't. It wasn't nice at all. Halfway through a piece of thigh, I realized I WAS EATING CHICKEN.

I am SO SORRY Molly, George, and Duckie (my poor future chicken friends).

I immediately lost all interest, felt a crushing amount of guilt, and sought solace in a heaping spoonful of creamed spinach.


The guilt still hasn't left me. :|

I didn't realize not being able to stomach chicken would be a consequence of becoming obsessed with them and wanting to have them as pets friends.

I AM A MONSTER.

Comments

Staniel said…
I'll eat twice the amount of chicken from now on to compensate for your ill judgement. :)
Joann said…
Haha thanks Staniel, only a true friend!

I'll eat chicken at Vinny's. I'll eat the crap out of some chicken at Vinny's. <3 me some Vinny's.

Popular Posts