Surprise, Surprise...

I'll let you all guess what we ended up doing yesterday (I'm sure you called it before you even pulled up this page)... we ended up eating.

I'm going to be honest, I'm getting a little tired of food, but that's not going to keep me from blogging about it (and smashing some into my face in a little bit). Times are tough.

We settled on Hee Been for lunch yesterday because they have sushi AND Korean BBQ and why settle for one or the other when you don't have to? AMERICA!

So we double fisted Japanese and Korean cuisine like champions. :)


I also tried this yummy fried tofu topped with some sort of gorgeous bright red roe. SO tasty. Love me some tofu (WTSM).


Hours and hours after lunch I decided it was time to go for a run because it was the right thing to do... also because my aunt's house is within running distance and... well, I promised I would go over there and help her wrap wontons for dinner. :\

(Diary of a fat kid. Running only to eat some more...)

I'm a bit out of practice since I haven't been involved in wrapping wontons since I was a kid, but I think I did an alright job... they all stayed together when they were cooked, so good enough for me!


(And you already know how this story ends...)

Then I ate SOME MORE!


Oh, and Kenan's wife made me some Imam Bayildi (Turkish stuffed eggplant). I ate that too. [Stoops over in shame.]

Comments

Popular Posts