THE GREATEST RESTAURANT EVER

I'm sure I have made this claim before, but if you asked me what I thought was the greatest restaurant ever right now, the answer would be Florida Avenue Grill.

It was SO good that I forgot to take pictures for this precious blog, SO good that as soon as we got the bill, I was sad because that meant the meal was over, and SO good, that I am urging, begging, and pleading that you guys hop on the next metro to U Street.

Last night, we had the catfish, fried chicken, collard greens, mashed potatoes, corn dressing (OMG), green beans, macaroni & cheese, their amazing bread, and their out of this world mixed tea (think Arnold Palmer).

I'm still full and oh-so-happy from that amazing meal.

Oh, I did get this awesome post card.

I'll definitely be checking it out for breakfast at some point, since I hear wonderful things (shout out to Liz who is a regular there for morning grub!). Oh, I can just taste the buttery grits now...

Comments

Susan said…
When were you in DC and where was I??? Dateeeeeeeeeee

Popular Posts