Wedding Weekend :)

I headed down to Richmond with LK on Friday and we made it just in time for a delicious rehearsal dinner at Can Can Brasserie.  SO DELICIOUS.

We ran into Ben there… :) and for those of you who know Ben, you know that the rest of the dinner was a good time.

Ben after realizing he had polished off the last of the bread. :(

The next day, LK and I met up with Kelly for brunch (DELICIOUS), then we hit up the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts for some culture.

We ran into P Socks!

Yon Yonsin posing with a giant whale made out of fabric - AWESOME!

Yon Yonsin again with a giant tiger rug made out of cigarettes - 500,000 of them!

Then, it was time for the show!  We headed to Memorial Union Chapel at the University of Richmond to see Kate & Pete get married!!! (Unfortunately, I wasn't on top of my game with the photo-taking, so there will be more to come once I get my paws on better photos…)

Ooooh, these guys.

After the ceremony, it was off to Art Works for the wonderful reception!


First Dance! Adorbs.

Mrs. S dancing with Peetah <3

Like I said, the reception was amazing!  Such great speeches - I only cried twice.  <- this is probably a record for me at weddings.

Somehow, we were able to cram six of us into the photo booth.
It's always a good time with these guys.

OH! And we found a Cook Out in Richmond!!! We stopped there for late night milkshakes - I got the banana fudge (of COURSE) with a corn dog.  I was SO excited.


And I know you're thinking this glorious weekend couldn't possibly get any better… BUT IT DID.

On our way home from Richmond, LK and I stopped by Bass Pro Shops because neither of us had been there before… IT. WAS. AWESOME.

IT WAS LIKE DISNEY WORLD.  Well, with a different target audience.  

I was on a mission to find a "cute" camouflage hat with a little hook on it… you know, since I love fishing so much and do it all the time… I then got chastised for being on the lookout for a "cute" hat at BPS.  So, I got some beef jerky and a T-Shirt instead.  It seemed like the right thing to do.  The beef jerky was phenom.

All in all, it was an amazing weekend - lots of fun, laughs, and love for the newlyweds!!  

Congratulations you two!

Comments

Kristen said…
Sounds like a fun time!! Except that I don't know Ben. So I'm not entirely sure how much fun that dinner was....

Popular Posts