WARNING

If you are reading this blog and you are a house centipede…

1.  I am slightly afraid of how quickly your species has been able to advance (hopefully you're at least reading this from an iPad 2).

2.  You are being warned to stay away from the bachelor pad.  I am averaging a Kill Rate of approximately two of you per day.

3.  I spare NO ONE.  And I'm not humane about the killings either.  Even if that means causing myself harm (i.e. falling down a flight of stairs), I will do that in order to end your life.

Ugh.  Further research (read: wikipedia-ing) on these unwanted roommates of mine is telling me that these guys live anywhere from three to SEVEN years and can lay an average of 63 (and up to 151) eggs at a time.  AHHHHHHHHH.

I would include a photo of these things but I would like to keep the few readers I have and glorifying these things with a photo op on this blog would be exactly what the house centipedes want.  So NO, house centipedes, NO PHOTO FOR YOU.

Comments

Popular Posts