Lia Sophia!
Lisa and Nicole hosted a lovely little Lia Sophia party last night! It's always a good time at their apartment (especially when there are cookies involved)!
Our lovely hostesses!
Lisa posing with her PHENOM pumpkin cookies.
Yes, it's cream cheese icing (consider yourself an amateur if you needed to ask).
Scoping out the goods!
I was also introduced to WISE dip last night - and I'm hooked (thanks a lot guys). This is terrible news because I'm told they've only been able to find this stuff (a dry mix that you put into sour cream) on Long Island. WHAT!?
Great. Another bone I have to pick with another state. What's up with states withholding their goods? Wisconsin and their spotted cow, Long Freaking Island and their WISE dip. It just seems SO CRUEL.


Comments
yeah i am going to try nad get more wise dip..and i'll get you some too! :)
lets hang out soon..with belen too!