highlights.

No, not everyone's favorite children's magazine… speaking of, I could go for some Hidden Pictures Puzzle right about now.  :/


But non, I meant highlights from the last few days.

I've been busy (aren't we all) with work, attempting to regulate a sleep schedule, and well, if I'm going to be completely honest, hanging out on pinterest.

The greatest highlight from the last few days:


… the Biebs sticker AG brought me from her doctor's office.
It's so awesome it SPARKLES.

(Showing My Age.)

Comments

Kristen said…
I think that's really just one highlight. Please change the post title.
Kait said…
If this were Facebook, I would like what Kristen said.
Joann said…
MUAH HA HA HA. You fell into my trap. I have figured out that discrepancies are the best way to catch comments… well, that and the truth is, I originally did have two highlights to feature, the other one was the Biebster's Holiday Album… but I decided that was too much Bieber for one blog post… even for me.

Popular Posts