THE GREATEST DAY EVER
I am beyond exhausted. :/ I started the day at 4:30 this morning and literally just crawled into bed. Blech.
But that's the GREAT NEWS!!! I'm blogging from bed! Blogger just added an app and now I can blog from bed, from the closet, from the shower, or if I'm ever trapped in a bathroom (again)!
This only means more reading for you. I wonder sometimes if all of you reading out there ever get frustrated with there being little to no progress in my life... As if there's supposed to be some big happy ending to this super-long, anticlimactic book you've been reading for 3+ years.
Well folks, this is it. This app is progress.
Only time will tell if there's any correlation between frequency of blog posts and quality of posts...
But I'm SUPER happy about this right now. I'm also super happy about falling asleep without having to set an alarm for 4:30 AM.
Lots to take care of tomorrow though, then it's off to Richmond for the wedding!!! (But with this fancy gadget, there will be no breaks in posting! Yippee!!!)
One last thing that made the day especially awesome (well, two things), we had an amazing day at work today, and then I got to see Jules graduate from Dale Carnegie!!
So proud of her! She did an awesome job! Congratulations Jules!!!
But that's the GREAT NEWS!!! I'm blogging from bed! Blogger just added an app and now I can blog from bed, from the closet, from the shower, or if I'm ever trapped in a bathroom (again)!
This only means more reading for you. I wonder sometimes if all of you reading out there ever get frustrated with there being little to no progress in my life... As if there's supposed to be some big happy ending to this super-long, anticlimactic book you've been reading for 3+ years.
Well folks, this is it. This app is progress.
Only time will tell if there's any correlation between frequency of blog posts and quality of posts...
But I'm SUPER happy about this right now. I'm also super happy about falling asleep without having to set an alarm for 4:30 AM.
Lots to take care of tomorrow though, then it's off to Richmond for the wedding!!! (But with this fancy gadget, there will be no breaks in posting! Yippee!!!)
One last thing that made the day especially awesome (well, two things), we had an amazing day at work today, and then I got to see Jules graduate from Dale Carnegie!!
So proud of her! She did an awesome job! Congratulations Jules!!!

Comments