TRUFFLE BUTTER

This must be written in all caps because it is PHENOM.

Katie B brought back a jar of truffle butter from Italy and I tried it tonight with the accompanying instructions written in an adorable interpretation of English by someone I can only assume to be an adorable Italian.

I added shrimp and scallops to the recipe and took out the white wine (because I didn't have any), but it didn't seem to matter a bit!  IT WAS AWESOME.


I had never made pasta without onions and garlic before, but as it turns out, the adorable Italian is right - garlic might have been overkill for the subtle deliciousness that is the truffle butter.




So in summary, dinner was super easy and delicious and hopefully they sell this stuff on this side of the world too, because I'm thinking that once I run out of this, it's gonna be a problem.

Comments

Popular Posts