Wanted More Updates? Be Careful What You Wish For!

Apparently today's become Take Your Blog To Work Day.  I've just got too much to blog about!

Breakfast makes me way too productive.

I went to Home Depot today and decided to tear into the atrocity that is my garden.  I bought some fleurs and got to work replanting some things and trellis-training my roses.

Bought some Echinacea because it's the Madison thing to do. Everyone's got this in their yard in Maddy!

Joj, Garden Warrior.

Trellis training is harder than expected.  This rose bush does what it WANTS.

Staking the tomatoes!

Unfortunately, amidst this giant whirlwind of productivity, I got a little reckless and ended up bumping a giant tomato off of its stalk far before its time…

:(

But, as always, my short attention span got the best of me and I thought, you know what, I've never had fried green tomatoes… it's fried green tomatoes time. 


dipped in…


then fried…


and topped of with an egg…


OMG.  Gardening is awesome.

Comments

Kait said…
Good thing you're updating, because this is the third or fourth time I've checked your blog today! Also, now I want to plant flowers and eat fried eggplant, not necessarily in that order.
Administrator said…
i. love. fried. green. tomatoes.

Popular Posts