Maintenance

Today's haircut went well-ish by the way.  I'm not even sure it's worth posting (but then again, I think everything's worth posting) since I stuck to my guns and just opted for a trim with some layers.

It looks exactly the same.  Well, not exactly.  Exactly-ish.  My head certainly feels lighter and my bangs might me trimmed a bit too short, but all in all, I'm please with it.


My mom and I were referred to this quiet Korean woman who cuts hair out of her home two days a week - I think I'll keep her.  The only thing was, she didn't shampoo and that's EVERYONE'S favorite part! :(

But for a thirty dollar haircut (including a tip!), I can wash my own hair.

I also told her I usually donate my hair and she seemed very anti-chopping long locks off for the good of others.  She told me to donate money instead and keep my hair.  Hahaha!

Comments

nicole said…
I'M LEAVING A COMMENT!! :)
nicole said…
I'M LEAVING A COMMENT!! :)
Leslie said…
i heard locks of love is a racket. just sayin'.

also i did not even think of susie's wedding when i cut bangs! i hope i can work it SLASH, can you (or someone) do my hair? I CAN'T DO IT. I AM UNABLE. i don't even have a dress or anything yet. ohmygod i don't have much time left.
Joann said…
Haha thanks Nicole! And no worries Leslie, I got you girl. I'll be armed with curler, straightener, pins, spray... With those powers combined, we'll be unstoppable! As for the dress, you should get on it! www.asos.com is a fav of mine - free shipping and free returns and LOADS of styles and price ranges to choose from!

Popular Posts