La Sandia!

It's Angie's last weekend - oh yeah, did I mention she's moving to South Carolina?!?!  No?  Well, she is.  Next week. :(

We went out tonight with the cousins to La Sandia in Tysons for some drinks and dinner...

 The Mango Mojito, Watermelon Margarita, and the Mango Margarita!

And my tasty Horchata!

I have two rules about Mexican food:
1) It should be cheap.
2) It should be delicious.

While La Sandia was not cheap, it was deeeeee-licious.  So, I will allow it.  Their drinks were SOOOO good and the food was pretty amazing.

I say pretty amazing because the trip to Madison has raised my standards for tasty and cheap Mexican food to unachievable heights.  :/

High standards aside, I thoroughly enjoyed my horchata and steak huarache (… and Livia's tequila shrimp). YUM.

Full of drinks, yummy food, and advice concerning boys, we're now going to have a good ol' fashioned sleepover.

YIPPEE!!

It's going to be a looooong night.

Comments

Popular Posts