Grown Up-ish.

I can't remember when my cousins, sister and I made it a life goal of ours to grow up, turn 21, get dressed up and meet up for drinks and appetizers at (drumroll please)… Applebee's. 

Thank goodness that with age, we also gained a little wisdom and changed the venue… (sorry Applebee's).  The youngest of us, Sally, finally turned 21 and the other night, we went to Not Your Average Joe's for a pitcher of Watermelon Sangria (yum!) and some delicious food.  Their crab cakes are amazing!  And I can never get enough of their bread and dipping sauce.  YUM!

Sally with the huge slice of watermelon I dropped into her glass.  You're welcome.

Empty pitcher of Watermelon Sangria - I look forward to this stuff every summer. :(

Comments

nicole said…
lisa and i went to joes on monday!! i got a watermelon sangria and it was delicious!! :)
Joann said…
We're keeping this place in business!!! (See new post.)
nicole said…
haha love it..lets go sometime soon then :) with belen!!

Popular Posts