The Day I WON.

It was incredible.  Yerin came over to play tennis yesterday and I lost.  So, naturally I invited her over again tonight for a rematch.

I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON!

Apparently her racket was to blame… yeah, that's what they all say.

A winner is a winner is a winner is a wiiiiinner.

So, afterwards she reluctantly drove us to Chick Fil-A where this winner got herself an ice dream cone on Yer-Bear's dime.  And let me tell you folks, nothing tastes as good as a winning ice dream cone.

Then, I made her put on a cow hat and take a photo.  Muah HA HA HAAAAA HAAAA.

Comments

Liz said…
ahhhhhahahahahaha sometimes i love THE CRAP out of your blog and i ALWAYS love the crap out of you cuz you're just...indescribable. that about describes you! :p love the pic!
Leslie said…
this is amazing.

Popular Posts