Changed My Life.

I got an iphone.  :/  I fought it for sooooo long, but it was finally time to cave… and now my life is over.  This thing is amazing.

My favorite feature (or "app" as the kids are calling it these days) is the Super 8 app - from the movie Super 8, which recently came out in theaters and is awesome (go see it!).  In the ultimate hipster move, I purchased it for $0.99 and filmed parts of a recent trip to Fredericksburg (probably P Socks' last before his big move to Wisconsin - but more on that later) and P Socks' recent obsession with Sufjan Stevens made him an obvious choice for the soundtrack.

A little editing in iMovie later, I've got myself a little movie memory… bear with me, it's my first attempt at editing and is admittedly pretty rough, but you get the general idea - that Fredericksburg is the most wonderful place in the world.


Now if only Blogger would come out with an awesome app, I could blog until my fingers bled!  This girl should BE so lucky!

Comments

Leslie said…
WHAT?! I loved this. LOVED it. Awesome video. I am getting that app right now.

(suggestion: hipstamatic camera app. similar, but only photos.)
Joey Bersack said…
WTF Jo? I should have been one of the first people notified of such a purchase since I have been asking you to get a smartphone for quite some time. I'm hurt. And why the hell do you guys keep going on trips without me? Do you guys not like me anymore? I'm starting to get that feeling.
Joann said…
I'm still secretly in denial about having a smartphone… I miss my old piece of crap one, this one has too much liability.

Also, trip was (as usual) impromptu. :/

Leslie - I TOTALLY got the hipstamatic app last night! You're psychic! I'm having a hell of a time trying to figure out how to use the different lenses and stuff though… will need to get a tutorial from you.

Popular Posts