WE DID IT!!!

I SURVIVED!!!  Okay, it wasn't TERRIBLE.  What's terrible is how I feel right now.

I'm exhausted.  Yes, I realize it was only a 5K, but there were rocks and trail and branches and hills and people.  It was nobody's joke.

My time?  It's not important… what's important is I finished… okay, okay, I finished the thing in 38 minutes… yes, it's not great, but remember… rocks, bugs, nature.

ERock and Matty PSYCHED for their runs…

Gettin' it (and looking SUPER WTSM)

at the beer garden… which is the WORST idea ever post-race.


Mania with all of her swag and free beer.

Mania was a CHAMPION for having gone out the night before (and staying out until 2:30 AM) for a 6 AM wake up call… silly girl.

The best part of the Northface Endurance Challenge…?

PIE PARTY! 

After lunch and a little nap, we went to Mom's Apple Pie in Leesburg and got a Strawberry Rhubarb Pie and a Chocolate Meringue Pie.  OH MY GOOOOOOOSH. 


A giant slice of HEAVEN!!

And Joey came over to celebrate with us!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
And your nail polish matches your top! Good job. Fashion first. AG
Kristen said…
CONGRATS!!! Also, that top make you look super busty. And Michelob Ultra...blech. oh, and I could gooooo for some chocolate merenguie pie....
Joann said…
haha thanks dubs.

When i was signing up for the race, I thought it'd be your standard huge shirts, so I got a medium… wrong. Thank goodness I somehow managed to squeeze into the teeny tiny shirt.
Anonymous said…
I am sooo proud of you for the race, but not so much for the Mom's apple pie thing... you don't work at Mom's... do you?
Kaitlin said…
Was gonna make the pink Nail Polish/Top comment, but I see Ann has beaten me to it!
Joyce said…
Yeah, you went to Mom's when you could have gone to OUR bakery? Pretty lame... Especially when you consider the HUGE discount we get there as employees. (I wish)
BowChow said…
Número UNO, congrats on the 5k. That is no easy task. Número dos, pie-ing somewhere other than wegmans???????

Popular Posts