Look! Just for you!


I finally had to throw out the flowers from my birthday and once I got over the gross-ness of cut flower residue, I decided to fill the vase back up and put some Shasta Daisies in it from the garden.  They're growing like CRAZY!


Even though this post sounds all oh-how-I-love-my-daisies-ish, it couldn't be further from the truth.  I'm actually harboring a lot of resentment towards these flowers, because a few days ago, I reverted back to childhood and rested my fate upon the little shoulders of one of these daisies by playing the He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not Game.

Well, WHADDUYA know.  This one little punk daisy decided to crush my hopes and dreams and spit on my future.  So Punk Daisy, I've cut all of your little brothers and sisters and taken them into captivity where I will pluck their little petals one by one until the fate I desire is miiiiiine.  And then I'll just sit and wait for Prince Charming to come knocking at my door.  MUAH HA HA HAAAAA.

Comments

Liz said…
ohhhhh myyyyy goooooosh! MAYBE if you just SAID something to prince charming, you WOULDN'T have to rely on destroying an ENTIRE species of flower! tragic. you are hopeless.
Joyce said…
You are all sooooo funny! Just exactly what I needed (to laugh out loud at you Joann) as I am laying on the couch in serious pain. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Popular Posts