CONGRATULATIONS...



THANKS FOR ENTERING EVERYONE!! AND CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR LUCKY WINNER!!!

Comments

Sara said…
Joj, although I'm sad that I didn't win, I just wanted to say:

1. You look BEAUTIFUL!! Seriously. So take the compliment - I don't want to hear any sass.

2. You actually did kind of sound like Oprah. :-)

Luh you.
Anonymous said…
Hmmm.....Congrats Joyceeee. Maybe now isn't the best time to start that shred, right? Sorry 'bout it..and i mean that in the nicest way. I wish you could start it becuase that would mean you are feeling great!.
Joann, how come your mouth didn't match the words that you were saying? AG
Anonymous said…
i will call you "JoOprah". AG
Kaitlin said…
You totally Oprah'd it OUT! Nice. Do you still have confetti all over the floor?
Joann said…
hahhahaha OF COURSE. You totally called me out on the confetti. :/ I probably shouldn't have chosen such small confetti to throw...
Joyce said…
I WON! I WON! I WON!

I can't believe it! I finally have time (and energy) to catch up on my 'puter stuff and the first thing I do (yes, even before FB) is go to THE blog. And...and...and I
WON!

Please Joanne, don't be mad at me for not finding this sooner.

WOW...I just can't believe it!
Joann said…
THAT'S RIGHT JOYCE!! And I've just ordered it off of Amazon, so it'll be waiting for you when you get back! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Popular Posts