a nosh...

That's a lie, there was nothing little about this nosh.  I straight up went to TOWN on some Turkish food today...

I'm getting ahead of myself… I went into work at 4 am this morning (ROUGH) but somehow powered through everything I had to do on veeeery little sleep.  I then went home, did some light gardening (killed two slugs - YIPPEE!!!), took a shower and got ready to go to Kenan's house with Jules for some Turkish Food!!! YUUUUUM!!!

The weather was perfect and so was the brand new spacious addition to the deck!  The food was DELICIOUS and we had an awesome time!

I wish you could taste this stuff… SOOOO GOOD.

Finally got to taste the famous mussels!  They're stuffed with this wonderfully seasoned rice and the mussels were plump and perfect!!

Kenan's Iron Chef in training…

…also doubled as quite the bartender

MY FAVORITE!!! I think I had about 12 of them… 

Kid sure knows how to kick back and enjoy a nice day out…

SUPER tasty eggplant dish Kenan's wife made 

drooooool……..

we ate like KINGS!!!

And I saved juuuust enough room to spread this adorable child on a cracker and gobble him up.

Such a perfect way to welcome the warm weather!  
Thanks Kenan and Hatun!!

Comments

Kristen said…
If you happen to steal Kenan's kid, do you think you can share?? I've been looking for a good bartender...

Popular Posts