spring is coming!

Every year, I buy a bunch of seeds and attempt to be a prosperous gardener.

Every year, I fail miserably.  Sometimes this is out of my control (slug infestation, anyone?), but this year, I decided to keep things relatively simple, so I stuck with two seeds to try and nurture into bearing fruit.

This shouldn't be too difficult, but then again, who knows what I'm capable of.

I was on pinterest the other day (always) and found a cute idea on how to start seedlings… in empty egg shells!

So, I made an omelet this morning, and now I've got some purple tomatillos and eggplant seeds started in anticipation for some seriously spring weather.

tee hee hee.

Wish me luck!  :/

Comments

Meagan said…
so....did you decide on eggplant in anticipation of the whole "no pun intended" picture, or did you just decide you really needed some eggplant?
Joann said…
hahaha I just decided I really needed some eggplant…

I'm actually going through a purple fruit/veggie phase… I bought the purple eggplant seeds and some purple tomatillo seeds too.

I'm learning that purple colored plants are really good for you…

Popular Posts