Adventures in Mood Mellowing...

There's been much buzz about this Bob Marley Mood Mellowing Tea, and ever the guinea pig, I decided I would see what the hype was about.

The following is a photo account of my experience.

It's pretty tasty…

 after downing the entire bottle, the waiting begins...

 just curious, what's in this stuff?

 oh dang.

 my hands and head start feeling reeeally heavy…..

MUST HURRY AND BRUSH MY TEETH AND FIND A BED TO FALL IN TO.

Since I set myself up for optimum snooze-age, I slept like a ROCK until about noon today.  

So basically, it has absolutely no affect on my already gangster ability to sleep in like a champion…

VERDICT: My mood is already pretty mellow.

Comments

cailen ascher said…
haha i haven't even heard of that tea, but i love that you tried it!

ps i'm hosting a jewelry giveaway over at my blog if you care to stop by

Popular Posts