oh daaaaang.

Anyone who thinks lamb is "gamey" is wrong.

Yesterday, I smothered a boneless leg of lamb in salt, pepper, rosemary and garlic and seared it off in the dutch oven, then cut up some carrots, onions and red potatoes, threw that into the bottom of the dutch oven, sat the lamb on top of it, put the lid on and let it cook for about three hours… and VOILA!



The result was fantabulous!  The meat was tender, juicy and flavorful, the sweetness of the vegetables worked really well and it was SOOOOOOO easy!!! I will definitely be making it again!


After making the lamb in the afternoon, I headed out for a Banh Mi adventure… I would have taken photos of that glorious sandwich, but I threw all responsibility to the wind as soon as I had it in my hands.  I LOVE SANDWICHES.

Comments

Popular Posts