AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

WHY ARE YOU ALL JUST SITTING THERE!?!??!


I just got an invitation to interview for Notre Dame!

COMMENCE HAPPY DANCE!!  WOOHOO!!!!

Now pause to vom all over yourself.  Because that's how I feel after my initial happy dance.

My Concerns:
1.  What am I going to WEAR?  (Sadly, this is always my first question.)
2.  What am I going to SAY?  (It will be difficult to verbalize my thoughts while trying to keep from vom-ing all over the poor soul that has to interview me.)
3.  How do I pass the time until I hear back!?  (Most likely in bed, curled up in the fetal position and staring at my phone/computer.)

Update(!): My interview's on Monday night in DC.  EEEEEEEK!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMG.

Comments

Susan said…
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Anonymous said…
starting trying to ease "sorry 'bout it" out of your vocabulary right now! HAHAHA

Popular Posts