POKER NIIIIITE!

Ben Marks was in the hizzle, so clearly a poker game had to go down!

It was a small crowd tonight, but I figure that could only work to my advantage… less people to have to TAKE OUT! MUAH HA HA HA HA.

Well, as it turns out, it doesn't matter how many people are playing, I'm still going to lose.  Whomp whomp. :(

Win or lose, it was still a good time (<- well, that's what they pay me to say… in reality, it's ALL ABOUT THE WIIIIN!).  Ben won.  Congratu-freakin-lations.

Kristen and Ben sporting the margarita glasses

Susie's low chip stack face. :(

We ordered pizza (the usual) and Domino's is AWESOME!!! Sure, the pizza is good, but ordering online is soooooooo much fun!  It tells you who makes your pizza (Ashley) and who delivers it (Keith)… AND there's fun themes you can choose from to announce each step of the way!  MAN!!  Seriously, try it sometime.

Comments

Cassondra said…
Hahaha, cutest face ever, Sus! Aw, I'm so sad I missed Ben. It looks like ya'll had a great time.

Popular Posts