Sleeping Like A ROCK.

Apparently there was an earthquake this morning?  Thanks to 3AM reruns of The Nanny, I was in too deep of a sleep to feel a thing... but let's be honest, I could sleep through an earthquake during a catnap... I love being a deep sleeper :)  


Following the missed earthquake fiasco this morning, I stepped out to lunch in Reston Town Center in an oh-so-Hills-way... Belen, Rachel and I met up for at Mon Ami Gabi's cafe, next door from the actual restaurant, caught up a bit, gossiped a bit, and then went window shopping.  Life surely is tough...




Rachel and Belen <3


Alright, alright… so we bought stuff too.

What a way to lunch… in a few hours, I'll be off on a mini road trip to Richmond to meet up with my dear Shepopotamus and Momma Shep, and I'll take them to Dulles Airport tomorrow afternoon. :(

Comments

Popular Posts