Fourth of July!

Sidenote: This is (hopefully) the first of many successful blogs from my new Mac-izzle!  Yes folks, all systems seem to be go... knock on wood.


But some long overdue photos from the this year's Fourth of July celebration!  Joey and I headed over to Lauren and Lindsey's casa for some yummy tex-mex (FISH TACOS!), cupcakes and fireworks!


It was the perfect event for Joey to wear his fancy new bowtie to... after we youtubed (yes, I am making it a verb) how to tie a bowtie.  


Lauren and her AMAZING (and delicious!) Flag Cupcake Cake!

Me posing with my surgeon after the splinter removal :)

Joey and Lindsey looking oh so fab

Cup of Jo Jo!

LOVING the candy stars!

...and OBSESSED with sanding sugar!

Happy Independence America!

We LOVE cupcakes!!!



Lauren and Joey <3

It was such a great way to spend the 4th!  

... that is (Dun dun DUUUN!), until talk of going to go see The Last Airbender started...

Next thing you know, Joey and Lindsey are trying to bend air between bites of fish tacos and after some fireworks, we're in my car, en route to the movies...


And I will be the first to admit, I often exaggerate.  But in all honesty, The Last Airbender was THE WOOOOOOORST movie I have ever seen... although this picture makes it a little worth it... 

Comments

Popular Posts