Patricia Field, I am after your job.

Sex and the City 2 was soooo over the top and filled to the MAX with designer clothes (I had my eyes on the Hermes dress two years ago... grrrr... and in my humble opinion, some of the camel-riding frocks could have been tastefully replaced with pieces from Ralph Lauren's collection from 2008... [pause for breath here] but I'm not here to tell you how to do your job Patricia...)

... I digress...

What I was trying to say was lots of beautiful clothes and equally beautiful eye candy... so obviously I had to see it twice.  

Behold, Exhibit A.  

Ladies, meet Noah Mills... the gorgeous hunk that you get to grace your eyes upon about 15 minutes into the movie.  Probably my favorite of them all...

Followed by The Aidan (le sigh... I'll always be an Aidan fan...) <3


and some other old guy who wasn't too bad looking either...
 
Bottom line, it was a funny movie and whoever did the casting is a genius.

Comments

Administrator said…
OMG I WANT TO EAT THAT FIRST GUY. DELICIOUS.
Kristen said…
finally!!!! but im not sure if i got a good view of those guys from those pics....maybe a few more posted so that i can get a better idea? preferably shirtless? thanks.

Popular Posts