Our First Trip

For my birthday, I asked for three things from Dubs... 1.  bacon, 2.  Clorox wipes, and 3. a boyfriend.

Dubs delivered and then some (she threw in some homemade limoncello too - that's my girl) anywho, just wanted to take the opportunity to introduce everyone to my new boyfriend...  

This is our first trip together... we're moving kind of quick if you ask me (seeing as we only met three days ago), but I feel like it'll be fine... he doesn't talk much, mostly keeps to himself, and only owns one outfit (so packing light is an understatement)... I bet the girls won't even notice he's there.  

 Put your hands in the air if you're excited for Bald Head Island!

Thanks Dubs!  He's the best boyfriend ever! 

Comments

Kristen said…
you two make the perfect couple....i knew it would work out...you talk, he listens....you talk more, he listens more...i see a great future for you two lovebirds....

Popular Posts