It's A ...

MAC!

That's right folks, I'm hopping on the Steve Jobs driven bandwagon and just liquidated some assets to purchase a mac... desktop (insert disappointing sigh here).

Up until now, I have only been able to dream of a world without flesh-eating computer viruses... 

There are some downsides though: 
1.  I will not be able to use the constantly blinking blue lights on my laptop as a night light
2.  I will no longer be able to use the ridiculously long time it takes to start up my computer to:
     a) eat a snack
     b) do laundry
     c) take a nap...

Times will be tough, but I'm sure I will manage.

My precious bundle of joy is expected to ship between July 6th and 13th... so when y'all hear the blood-curdling screams, it'll be the postman pulling back stubs from when I attack the package in his arms... then I will swiftly lurch back into my cave and play on my new gangster computer for about 8 days straight (and blog my heart out!).

Muah ha ha haaaaaaa!

Comments

Kristen said…
yay!!! i like that youre officially confirming your status as an old lady by getting a big clunky desktop instead of a cool hip slim laptop....
Dubs: I E the girl above said…
I agree! Finally the admission about being an old lady. You'll get through this Joann, it's all part of the process. Stay strong! We're all here for you. Call Joey first though...I'm kinda busy

Popular Posts