Planning for December...

"OOOHMIGOSH!!!! EEEEEEEEKKK!!!! I HAVE TO GO I HAVE TO GO!"<- This is how a crazy fan of the Backstreet Boys would have reacted in 1999 upon hearing news of the Backstreet Boys setting sail on a 4-day cruise with fans willing to sacrifice the dough and the self respect...

I, on the other hand, being ridiculously mature and wise beyond my years, merely had a slight freak out and haven't stopped trying to get someone to go with me since hearing the news three days ago.

I think it's fair to say that people at work hate me now - first BSB singalongs, now nonstop talk about a CRUISE?? But, to be fair they don't EVEN know how bad it could have been...

First of all, Kevin's called it quits, so clearly this is not going to be a quality cruise.

Secondly, Brian Littrell is married... uh, WTF Brian? You were totally my backup in case things didn't work out with Kevin... explain yourself.

Thirdly, I can already see it... I'd be the oldest person on the ship by eons, and be sitting in my judgmental corner drinking margaritas (by default, because I'd be the only one old enough to partake I will hopefully be comped alcohol out of pity - silver lining?).

Fourthly, if there was ever to be a Taylor Swift cruise, or (gasp!) an NSYNC cruise, all bets would be off, and my bags would have been packed by now.

Regardless, just throwing it out there... if anyone happens to not be busy December 9th - 13th... I'm just saying...



This is quality stuff people!
Dance party in a haunted mansion? Alright!

And now, I must watch every Backstreet Boy video ever made...

Comments

Unknown said…
oh man, nick and brian definitely got the shaft on the outfits for this video....the mummy and the werewolf?!....hahahahahahaha SO ridiculous....BUT love em'!
CPxo said…
there's always...always...Howie ;)
CPxo said…
crap, i meant for that to be anonymous

Popular Posts