Finally, some excitement!

With the promise of warm weather, I went on a solar-light seeking rampage about a week ago and purchased six small solar lights to light the path to the doorway (I've been told it gets a bit dark out there) and staked them into the ground...


Then I patiently waited for it to get dark and dun dun duuuuun... IT WORKS! Well, barely. I was expecting it to light up a bit more of the walk, but at least it's something.


So, six solar lights made me a solar-light seeking monster. I mean, how efficient and earth-friendly... and surprisingly accessible (got mine from Weggies, of course). I was in Target yesterday and purchased a string of colorful solar lights I'm planning on stringing over the patio.

Whiiich then got me on a tangent about planting things and feeling the need to purchase patio furniture to eventually host a garden party/spring celebration party/another "book" club meeting...

I've planted a boatload of flowers and veggies, and I'll report back as soooon as I see any promise of growth (I check daily, sometimes several times a day)... and I'm thinking of planting a fig tree, why not.

Ahhhh! I can't wait, I LOOOOOVE SPRING!

Comments

Popular Posts