WOW, my bad

So, it's no excuse, but I've been too busy working and being social... and too lazy to upload photos to update the blogosphere, but the good news is, there will be plenty of reading to do for a bit!

First thing's first, Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Par-Tay.

The Setup: I invited the local ladies over for a low-key gathering (read: I didn't cook) to watch the VS Fashion Show (Liz and I usually do this anyways, but with more people and Chick-Fil-A Nuggets, we turned it into a party).

The only problem was, a small tray really doesn't feed 8 adults... it feeds four.

We had to stop picking to give the other guests a chance to arrive...
Dear Readers, learn from my mistakes and
always get the LARGE tray.

The most painstaking part of the entire thing ended up being the decor (but that's my own stupid fault for feeling the need to decorate).

Scandalous!

I did make some italian meatball cookies (recipe courtesy of Nitaya) and they turned out alright... despite that fact that everyone thought they were "boob" cookies. No folks, they're little hearts.


It ended up being a lot of fun (at least I thought so) and I think everyone got along pretty well... for it being a huge mash-up of high school, college and work friends. Maybe I'm just friends with really friendly people... hmm...

Casey & Liz (and Dubs creepin' in the back)

Comments

Popular Posts