Dinner Party! :)

Nicole invited me over for a dinner party (and an intense game of Taboo) earlier this week and it was amazing. Pasta, desserts (chocolate covered strawberries... drool), and board games were involved, uhh, perfect evening? I think so.

Special thanks to Jules for the corn salad recipe that is a sure-fire hit at any gathering where food is consumed... plus it was a quick recipe that I was able to throw together with a can opener and ten minutes = my favorite recipe ever. (I'll post the recipe when I get a chance)

Jeremy created quite a buzz with his Oreo Pie, which ended up being pretty good!

the "famous" pie

so proud...

all the ladies :)

Jerms and Nicole

Love that girl. She's out of control like me... the silverware was tied together with pretty ribbon, there were seating arrangements, the spread was to die for, and to top things off, she had gift bags - even I don't do gift bags. That's probably why we're friends.

She's kind of an awesome hostess. <3

Comments

Joey Bersack said…
who is the tan chick in the middle?

Popular Posts