Proof of GNO.

Extra! Extra! The photos have come in from Susie's super-skinny new camera!

So to recap, (for those of you who don't read my blog religiously... shame on you) some of the ladies from school and I met up last week for a lot of pasta at Maggiano's. It was probably the most intense Girl's Night Outing I've ever experienced. I felt us aging. It was disgusting.

Susie and Jes

Yerin (this is her way of smiling for the camera)

You know how sometimes when you're riding on the metro and generally annoyed with the world already, and a group of girls gets on (about mid-twenties, thirtyish...) and acts annoying and thinks they're funny and young and cool and everyone else on the metro gives each other this look, like I won't tell if you want to Rambo the shizz out of them.

Leslie and Kelly

Me lecturing Liz on the intricacies of a chopped salad, I'm sure.

liz and moi

We were those girls, only instead of a 15 minute metro ride, it was a two hour dinner at a respectable restaurant. Too bad for the other patrons. I would hate us if I didn't know us (and if we weren't so awesome). :)

Comments

Leslie said…
i don't think i like that photo of me. too much cleav.

Popular Posts