Confessions...

... I haven't gone to the gym in what I'm guessing is over a month.

... I've been meaning to vacuum for about a week now.

... I've been meaning to do laundry for about the same amount of time.

... I've made more progress in my tub of chocolate covered peanut butter pretzels in an hour than I could in a week of laundry/cleaning.

... I bought potpourri and was excited about getting it home and in a decorative hurricane. Like a 76 year old woman.

... I still watch Grey's Anatomy (if you guys still remember that show...)

... I've got my engagement ring narrowed down to two choices, this is pretty good considering I've been browsing for about 2 years for the perfect ring. (I've got a feeling it will take a bit more browsing to find the perfect boy to go with the ring.)

... I get angry over two things: 1) waking up from having to pee, and 2) driving with take out in the car... I just want to tear the bag open and eat it like a savage, but society pressures me to compose myself until I get to my destination. It's awful.

... I totally made up a random post for this blog so it wouldn't seem like my life has stopped existing socially and I have had nothing to blog about for the last week. I promise, I'll have a random adventure/thought/obsession soon!

Comments

Popular Posts