Comments, a brief comment on them.

I love getting comments (on this blog) like I love...

... a blanket being in arms reach when you're on the couch
... accidentally getting free food (uhh, hello crunchwrap supreme you are now mine)
... waking up with nothing to do
... that first sip of an ice cold soda
... getting that incredible bite of salty and buttery popcorn at the movies
... a big bowl of pho, start to finish
... cold pillows, warm feet
... Ryan Reynolds
... flowers and drowning in them
... that feeling of owning a new pair of shoes.

In summary, I LOVE GETTING COMMENTS. So please, don't be shy. Comment about the post, comment about the weather, comment about how great your hair looks today, just comment.

Comments

Unknown said…
i love ryan reynolds like i love....uhhhh....ryan reynolds...(i couldn't think of anything else that would be worthy of comparing him with)
Unknown said…
since i am apparently the only person that cared about this last blog post, i'm writing another one. i am extremely frustrated with your blog right now because I am trying to look at other websites but the music from you blog keeps playing (and you know how i never listen to the music). and now i'm back on your blog and i STILL can't get it to stop. it's probably cuz i have a PC. time for a macbook PRO. get one for me for christmas?
Kristy said…
mmmmm...ice cold coke from a fountain and hot popcorn drenched in butter...take me to a movie?
Joann said…
Meagan, first of all, you're dumb. You simply scroll down to the music, and press pause to make it stop. Also, I feel that if I let the music drown into the background, I can tolerate it for an extended period of time.

Kristy, a movie sounds good, but really because the hot popcorn drenched in butter and a soda sounds incredible!!! I want to see soooo many movies right now... including The Blind Side and New Moon (eeek!)

Popular Posts