Monday Night Football!

Who knew Monday nights could be such an event??

Dang!
Apparently Redskins fans still exist...


Aside from Westbrook's unfortunate incident, last night's game was pretty... amazing. And by amazing, I mean OUT OF CONTROL.

For anyone who doesn't know, choking was the theme of the evening... about 2 seconds into the game, there was a crazy interception, which led to a crazy touchdown... and things just spiraled out of control from there for the poor Redskins...

Don't get me wrong though, I am a fan of Chris Cooley... Love his blog, seems like a nice guy, and I'll be going to his art show next month (which you'll read and see all about).

I know Eagles fans usually have a bad rap for being extra errr... passionate, but I'm going to have to say, they were pretty well behaved last night. The Redskins fans were actually more rowdy, a combination of what is probably frustration, machismo, and hometown pride...

Good thing we've got guys like this that exist solely to remind us of Philly's style of "celebrating."



Score before we and the rest of the stadium decided there was no point of return...

Of course, love to win... if anything, it sure makes the ride home on the metro tolerable...

Shout out to Taylor for being an awesome Eagles fan and taking me to the game!!!

E-A-G-L-E-S!

Comments

Popular Posts