celebrities are people too!

Or so I've been told...

Tonight, we met at Good Stuff Eatery in DC to celebrate Susie's birthday (Happy Birthday Susie!). Not only was the food phenom... think Five Guys, but with herbs and amazing sauces and edge... just amazing.

Joey and Liz

food EVERYWHERE!

On top of ALL the amazing burgers, fries and milkshakes, we met Spike from Top Chef... uh... who happens to own the establishment. I almost embarrassed myself by acting a fool, oh wait... Joey totally called Spike over and told him I was a fan... cue awkward small talk.

you know... just hanging out with some Spike...

He was incredibly cute, was hard at work (surprise, surprise) and came upstairs to wish Susie a Happy Birthday and to serve us cake(!). Love him.



Comments

Joey Bersack said…
I thought I was doing a good thing by inviting Spike over so you could talk with him about the dramas of running a restaurant and all. Sorry, if it didn't go according to plan. Next time, I will give you some pointers and talking points to try and make.

Popular Posts